Hop-On Hop-Off Tram And Boat Ticket In Lisbon
OverviewNothing can compare to the Lisbon river and hills view. With a single ticket, you can enjoy an unforgettable experience on the yellow boat and historical trams. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you would like during the circuit and discover the city on this picturesque and entertaining tour. Visit sights and attractions at your own pace, as this ticket is valid for up to 48-hours.
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourDepending on the sights you would like to experience, there are several routes to chose from. If you're interested in an adventure on rails, the Hills Tramcar tour is the choice for you but is not available from 1st May until 31st October but you have the the Castle Tram tour.
The old quarters where Lisbon began have a lot to discover. From its history of different people and cultures to archaeological finds and secular buildings. Up and down you'll find the river in some viewpoints, and you will understand that Lisbon has a very special relation with it.
Yellow Boat tour gives you the other side. This route will show you the maze of white buildings, glazed tiles, monument tops and open cafes - all gathered towards the river, as you move on to the historic quarters of Belem feeling the breeze and approaching the imposing monuments that welcome you.
the Castle Tram tour. On this route, you'll conquer the castle in a comfortable and amusing way! Here, you will discover the old quarters that grew around the walls of the famous St. George Castle. The tram goes up and down from downtown to the old narrow streets that climb up, as you go back in History by tram to the time of the crusades. The tour goes around Alfama, the oldest quarter of Lisbon where some of the oldest monuments are too.
Enjoy this hop-on hop-off experience for up to 48 hours after validation.
Inclusions for Hop-On Hop-Off Tram And Boat Ticket In Lisbon
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (every tour in every city)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Hop-On Hop-Off Tram And Boat Ticket In Lisbon
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Itinerary:Hills Tramcar Tour stops:
1. Praça do Comércio
2. Praça da Figueira
3. Martim Moniz
5. Portas do Sol
10. Praça do Comércio
Castle Tramcar Tour stops:
1. Largo de Camões
2. Largo de São Roque
3. Miradouro de S. Pedro de Alcântara
4. Praça do Príncipe Real
5. Miradouro de S. Pedro de Alcântara
6. Largo de Camões
9. Igreja da Madalena
11. Portas do Sol
15. Portas do Sol
18. Largo de Camões
Yellow Boat Tour stops:
1. Terreiro do Paço
4. Terreiro do Paço
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ticket is valid for up to 48 hours
Hop-on and hop-off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
Present your paper voucher at either Praa do Comrcio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm), directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour, or at the boat entry to be exchanged for a ticket
Infants (ages 0-3) ride for free with an accompanied adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.