Horse Back Riding Experience - Goreme
OverviewCappadocia, The Land Of Beautiful Horses can best be seen on the back of its legaendary mounts, horseback riding through wild valleys and ancient settlements. Horseback Safari is a group of activity that enables you to enjoy the harmony of the horse and the rider with nature. Every groups has experienced guide who knows the region thoroughly and can speak English fluently, and tours generally last 2-3 hours, but can last the whole day. We also organise longer tours, with tent or hotel accommodation.The Ranch is operated by a professional team who have been organising horseriding tours in Cappadocia for over five years and all horses are well-looked after, friendly and safe.
Know More about this tour
You can enjoy your2 h Horse Ridingat anytime of the day between 10:00am to 20:00pm butWe recommend you enjoy during sunset time.We will collect you from your hotel at least 3 hours before sunset and drive to our Ranch. Transfer to ranch takes almost 10-15 minutes then you will have time to take your first pictures,choose your horse,get acquainted with your horse and riding equipment.
The Safari will take you to the most famous 3 destinations of Fairy Tale Landscape of Cappadocia. Firstly most interesting rock formations ofthe region atLove Valley, SecondlyCavusinOld Townthen you will visit one of thesecret cave churches of Cappadocia(Column ChurchorCross Church)atRed ValleyandFinaly top ofRose Valleywich is TheBest Sunset Viewing Point of the Word.
Inclusions for Horse Back Riding Experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- All the necessary equipment
Exclusions for Horse Back Riding Experience
- Food and drinks
- Tips to Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia