Horse Carriage Ride In Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewDiscovery of Marrakech by Horse carriage.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your Hotel /Riad to the horse carriage.
Moroccans have been using horse carriage as a means of quickly traversing the narrow streets of the red city long before the arrival of the modern-day cars.
A tour on horse carriage ride through the old town (the medina) and the new town of Marrakech.
During this half day tour, you will have the opportunity to ride past the most popular sights of the Red city as well as discover the palm grove of Marrakech.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel/Riad.
the tour during between 2 and 3 hours
Inclusions for Horse Carriage Ride In Marrakech
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Horse carriage ride in the Red city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Horse Carriage Ride In Marrakech
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Confirmation will be receive at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech
- Half-Day Private Historical Walking Tour of Marrakech
- Full-Day Guided Tour: High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech