Horse Drawn Carriage Ride In Central Park - New York City
OverviewPass by many historical landmarks of the Central Park by horse drawn carriage ride. This is a perfect activity for a romantic promenade or a fun ride with friends and family. At the end of the ride you get to treat the horse with a carrot. The driver will take pictures for you so you can remember the good time you had.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourChoose from a short (15 to 20 minutes) or long (45 to 50 minutes) ride. The driver will stop so you can take picture. During the cold weather a complimentary blanket is provided. The driver will describe the park and all the landmarks you will see on the way. The price is per carriage not per person, a maximum of 4 adults are allowed or 2 adults and three children under the age of eleven.
You will be able to see some of the following landmarks:
- The Wollman Rink
- Chess & Checker House
- The Dairy
- Plaza Hotel
- 5th Avenue/Upper East Side
- Literary Mall
- Balto Statue
- Summer Stage
- Boat Pond
- The Loeb Boathouse Restaurant
- Bethesda Fountain
- The Lake
- Cherry Hill (photo stop)
- The Bow Bridge
- The Museum Of Natural History
- Strawberry Fields
- Upper West Side
- Dakota Building
- Sheep Meadow
- Tavern On The Green
- Heckscher Playground
- Columbus Circle
Inclusions for Horse Drawn Carriage Ride In Central Park
- Local taxes
- Private horse carriage ride with you and your group
Exclusions for Horse Drawn Carriage Ride In Central Park
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Contact the driver 20 minutes prior arriving
Price shown is per carriage for up to 4 adults. (Alternatively 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 11 can take the place of 4 adults--please book for four adults in this case).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.