Horse Riding Experience And Wine Tasting Tour - Naples
OverviewEnjoy our Horse Riding classes, inside the most famous Horse Riding School of Pompeii. Get close to the equestrian world with a professional riding instructor. After the 20 minutes lessons, enjoy the Tasting Pompeii Tour in our Winery, immersed into a bucolic setting, close to the Archeological Site of Pompeii Ruins, besides vineyards and wine cellar. Then, taste our wines and typical culinary products.
Know More about this tourGive yourself the chance to live an amazing experience inside our Horse Riding School, in Pompeii. Take part in a horse riding class with a professional riding instructor and get close to the equestrian world. It is structured in stages divided for different ages: children, teenagers, adults. No previous riding experience is necessary for this tour, and riders of all skill levels are welcome.
After the 20 minutes lesson, you will be welcomed inside our Winery, where our guide will lead you through a sensorial tour besides vineyard and wine cellars.
After the tour, settle down for a wine and typical products tasting. The menu will include: Tasting of extra virgin Olive Oil "Bosco de' Medici" DOP; Bruschette with tomatoes, Provolone with Apricot Jam, Salami,Parma Ham, Mozzarella, Eggplants, Parmigiana, Pasta Timbale; Paccheri Pasta with Vesuviuo Piennolo Tomatoes and Basil; Babà with Limoncello and pastry cream; Spumante Vesuvius; Lavaflava - Vesuvio Doc Lacryma Christi Bianco, Lavarubra - Vesuvio Doc Lacryma Christi Rosso.
Inclusions for Horse Riding Experience And Wine Tasting Tour
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Horse Riding Experience And Wine Tasting Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio