Horse Riding In Alentejo - Lisbon
OverviewCome and ride on the magnificent Alentejo countryside along the beautiful Lucefecit river and with Terena Castle always in the background. There are good chances of seeing rabbits, partridges and even the occasional fox. All our horses are Lusitano (a Portuguese horse breed) and very comfortable to ride. Our instructor will join you for the ride.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the unspoiled region of Alentejo during this exciting horseback-riding tour. Saddle up with a Portuguese Lusitano horse and take off through the countryside for a breathtaking tour.
Ride along the Lucefecit River, occasionally passing through small towns along the way. Head to the estate of Terena, one hour from Evora and two hours from Lisbon (and just an hour from Spain). Admire views of Terena Castle and look out for wildlife such as rabbits, partridges, and foxes.
A knowledgable instructor will join you for the ride and be on hand to answer any questions during the tour. Dont miss this exciting opportunity to see Portugals magical countryside in a unique and adventurous way.
Inclusions for Horse Riding In Alentejo
- Horse ride
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for Horse Riding In Alentejo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
A maximum of 2 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora