Horse Riding In Comporta - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy this private tour perfect for horse lovers, that would love to ride on the white sands of Comporta in Setbal Pennsula in Portugal.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter the pick-up from your hotel head by private vehicle to the white beach of Comporta, in Setubal Peninsula.
Comporta is an internationally renown place among the hippies community and appreciated for its amazing beaches.
After a security briefing, ride around 14 thousand hectares of private nature reserve known as Herdade da Comporta for approximately 2 hours. Admire breathtaking views, virgin sandy beaches and the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Inclusions for Horse Riding In Comporta
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Horse ride
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Horse Riding In Comporta
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years
Comfortable clothes, casual
It is recommended to use repellent.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, maximum weight of 90 kgs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon
- Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Coimbra World Heritage Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Lisbon's Best Sites