Horse Riding In Tetevan Balkan From SofiaWrite a Review
In an offbeat tour, which involves some adventure and exploration too you will have the experience of a lifetime as you control the saddle of the trained horse that you are given while on the tour. The tour starts at Golyam Izvor and goes to two more places post that. The tour will give you a much needed respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. You will get to relish the most stunning aerial views and will be accompanied by a well versed guide for the same.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Route: Golyam Izvor – Glozhen Monastery – Morovitsa cave – Golyam Izvor
Arrive at the village of Golyam Izvor. Meet your horse and get brief instructions. Then you can saddle you horse and head along forest paths to the Ridge of Lisets Mountain, from where a splendid panorama view to Teteven Balkan is revealed. Riding through a century-old beech forest you approach Glozhen Monastery. Its impressive silhouette perched on an inaccessible rock is one of the most impressive sights in Bulgaria.
You then continue to Morovitsa cave. Hidden from the eyes deep in the forest it astonishes the visitor with its huge dome. After a short walk inside you return to Golyam Izvor. Drive back to Sofia.
Inclusions for Horse Riding In Tetevan Balkan From Sofia
- Transport from/to Sofia
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Rent of saddled horses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Horse Riding In Tetevan Balkan From Sofia
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.