Horse Riding Tour In The Andes From Santiago
OverviewEnjoy a guided horseback riding trip with a small group in the beautiful Chilean Andes just a minutes from Santiago. Gorgeous views of the mountains are waiting for you while you ride along the river with the Arrieros (Chilean Cowboy in the Andes).
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe times on the itinerary below are an approximation of the schedule. These times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group.
A more accurate pickup time will delivered once we receive your address through the booking process.
9:30am: Pickup at hotel or meeting point in Santiago.
10:30am: We'll arrive to the starting point
11:00am: We'll start the adventure through the wonderful valley alongside the river
12:30pm: Lunch break under the impressive Andean mountains
2:30pm: Back to starting point
3:30pm: Back in your hotel in Santiago.
Please note: This activity could include ride in irregular terrain, driving by land roads, sudden changes of weather, ride under strong. sun.
Inclusions for Horse Riding Tour In The Andes From Santiago
- Private transportation
- Pickup from your hotel
- Guides: 1 each for 4 clients
- Lunch Box (isotonic juice, granola or energy bars, sandwich, fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satellite Phone
Exclusions for Horse Riding Tour In The Andes From Santiago
- Personal Clothing (Please check "Gear")
- Small backpack (Rent available)
- Personal Insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 14 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Physical and medical condition must be compatible with activity (When in doubt, please ask)
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Extra charge of 30 USD/person will be added if pick up is at airport
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concha y Toro Traditional Wine Tour from Santiago
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Santiago Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Portillo and Inca Lagoon Day Trip from Santiago
- Colchagua Wine Route Tour from Santiago