Horseback Ride At Rancho Los Cacaos - Puerto PlataWrite a Review
From USD 29
OverviewEnjoy brilliant, hilltop views of the local countryside and sea views on Maimon Bay and the Carnival Terminal of Amber Cove. Discover the nature of the Dominican countryside from horseback.You'll learnabout the lives of Indian populationsin Hispaniola!
- Excellent value for money
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, theguides will provide brief instructions and will help you climb onto your horse and make you comfortable and safe. At the beginning the guides will take you to the arena which is just near the main building and where you can practice riding your horse. Then, just let the horses take you for a ride through the farm and discover the countryside.The path starts by the lagoon and continues aligned by palms and fruit trees, and crosses a small stream. Get wild in the jungle for a while.
You can only wonder what is the meaning of the rock painting along the path. Theguides will tell you interesting stories about the original population of Hispaniola, also called Tainos. After getting up the hill you will leave your horse for a while so you can walk to the top. Here you will enjoy a beautiful scenery of hilly landscape and take in the breathtaking sea view on Maimon Bay and the Terminal in Amber Cove. Then, you will climb your horse again and return to the ranch.
Inclusions for Horseback Ride At Rancho Los Cacaos
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Horseback Ride At Rancho Los Cacaos
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Mega Truck Day Trip From Puerto Plata
- Outback Safari From Puerto Plata
- Dominican Outback Safari
- Puerto Plata City Tour With Cable Car Ride
- Bay Of Sosua Catamaran Cruise And Snorkeling
- Puerto Plata Nature Hike Including Lunch
- 2-Tank Certified Scuba Dive In Puerto Plata
- PADI Scuba Diver Course In Puerto Plata
- Puerto Plata Sunset Beach Horseback Riding
- Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure From Puerto Plata