Horseback Riding - Siena
OverviewHead out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from Siena.Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views. Enjoy lunch and a tasting of typical Tuscan products as well.
- Tuscan country
Know More about this tour
An old riding school situated in a tranquil and peaceful area immersed between the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. After a short journey on our private air conditioned minivan, the horses will be there waiting for us. Don’t worry if you haven’t ridden a horse before, the experienced staff will make sure you feel confident before leaving for a ride. We will ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills for a collection of breath taking and unforgettable views.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding
- Pick up service
- Travel by minivan from siena to the country side with air conditioning
- Expert escorts
- Drop off service
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour Taste of Chianti from Siena
- Wifi everywhere in Siena
- Private Tour: Secret Siena Walking Tour
- Assisi and Cortona Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti Wine Tasting and San Gimignano Day Trip from Siena
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena
- Half-Day Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour
- Chianti and Castle Tour