Horseback RidingWrite a Review
OverviewEscape on horseback into the hills surrounding Koele, once the center of ranching operations on Lanai and enjoy an alternative way to explore the wooded valleys and trails of the extraordinary upland terrain, with the service and style you expect from Four Seasons. Tour is 1 1/2 hours, maximum 6 riders. Custom tours and private/children's lessons also available.
- Small-group tour
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
There is no better way to see the Island of Lanai than from horseback! The trails start from the Stables at Koele and windup to the our private Ironwood forest, majestic Cooke Pines, and hidden valleys. The Island of Lanai is full of wildlife such as Axis Deer, Mouflon Sheep Pheasants, Quail and Turkey. It doesn't take long to reach views of both neighboring islands of Maui and Molokai along with beautiful overlooks of the vast landscape of Lanai.
The Stables at Koele offer expert staff to guide and recommend trail rides to suit your riding experience. The horses are well mannered and gentle. Tour is 1 1/2 hours, maximum 6 riders. Custom tours and private lessons also available. Kind and gentle, the horses are suitable for multiple levels of rider, whether beginner or experienced.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding
- Local taxes
- Transport by private vehicle from the resort
Exclusions for Horseback Riding
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Long pant and sneakers are required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.