Horseback Riding - San Jose
OverviewEnjoy horseback riding and see beautiful landscapes on this 5-hour guided tour through the mountains.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourEnjoy horseback riding and see beautiful landscapes through the mountains. This tour includes a stop at a monkey sanctuary and then head to Trcoles River to see the American crocodile. Our tour guide will accompany you as you ride accompanied by spectacular views over the Gulf of Nicoya.
This experience is suitable for experienced and novice riders. Heading back to Puntarenas we take you to a breathtaking view point to admire the Gulf of Nicoya and its Islands. We will also stop at a shop the tour reaches its conclusion.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding
- Tour guide
- Monkey place
- Stop to buy souvenirs
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Horseback Riding
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
If you have not booked a hotel yet, please provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
Please arrive 30 minutes before pickup in the lobby of your hotel
Submit voucher payment
Bring: sunscreen, camera, tennis shoes, change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Jose Evening Tour with Dinner in Escaz
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class III - IV
- San Jose Zipline Canopy Tour
- Overnight Manuel Antonio National Park Hiking and Zipline Tour
- Nightlife Hop on Hop Off Tour in San Jose
- Day Trip from San Jose to Irazu Volcano National Park, Cartago City and Orosi Valley