Horseback Riding Adventure At Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram - PuntarenasWrite a Review
OverviewThis horseback riding tour is perhaps one of the best ways to discover the wonders of the rainforest. Come and discover nature at its best in a private, exclusive 900-acre property, where you will also enjoy pristine rainforest and crystalline rivers.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy an unique tour with a professional naturalist tour guide, who will explain you the most important aspects of the Central Pacific Coast and will show you the rich wildlife of this fascinating region.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation for up to 20 passengers. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including mango, sugar and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities.
Upon arrival to a beautiful reserve, you will have some free time to use restrooms and explore the surroundings before getingt set-up with the special equipment for a horseback ride adventure.
Once you are set, you will go along some Costa Rican farms and will start to enter the more dense rainforest. Along the way your bilingual guide will explain to you the wonders of nature. After a relaxing stop at the lookout spot, you will then return to the base. Along the way you may be able to spot some great wildlife such as: Toucans, Scarlet Macaws and White Faced Monkeys. The horseback ride expedition takes about 1.5 hours.
After the horseback riding adventure, you will be able to enjoy a ride on the beautiful rainforest aerial tram. The tram was designed, built and guaranteed by the French company Poma Galski, a world leader in this type of attraction. The tram is about 2,000 feet long, reaching a maximum height of 262 feet. Eight gondolas with a capacity of six people each make the entire trip in 20 minutes. During the journey, you will be able to see from high above the rain forest and the Tarcoles River.
At the visitors center, a bar and restaurant is available for all those interested in taste the typical flavors of the Costa Rican cuisine and local beer for a small extra charge.
There will be a short city tour before returning to the pier.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Adventure At Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Adventure At Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.