OverviewEnjoy a full-day trip including a 2.5-hour horseback ride into the mountains accompanied by an English, German and Spanish-speaking guide. Top-off your trip with a delicious, typical Chilean countryside barbecue, including different meats, vegetables, salads and a drink. Enjoy the pool in the afternoon and get in touch with farm animals.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour horseback riding adventure starts off with meeting the group at the designated meeting point in Valparaiso or arriving to the ranch on your own. You'll get set up with your riding equipment before proceeding to the practice corral. There, you'll receive a brief introduction and safety briefing. Before beginning, you'll have time to get to know your horse so that both of you can enjoy the ride.
After you're all equipped, informed and comfortable, set off into the gorgeous hills of Quebrada Escobares. During the ride, you'll come across typical flora and fauna of Chile's central area including many plants used for holistic healing and a wide range of bird species! Your guides are professionals who speak Spanish, German, and English and will accompany you up to a gorgeous look-out point where you can relax and take in the amazing landscapes. You will be provided with water and fruit for your refreshment and hydration.
Once you return to the ranch,you'll enjoy an authentic countryside barbecue, with typical Chilean ingredients such as home-made bread, chorizos, pebre, different meats, grilled vegetables and salads.After lunch, feel free to jump into our refreshing outdoor pool and sunbathe in the all-year round sunny weather!
Relax and enjoy this sunny area before leaving back to Valparaiso. This tour also includes a free photo service so you'll always remember your adventure.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding And Ranch Day Trip With Lunch From Valparaiso
- Pickup and drop-off from the nearest terminal
- Small-group tour
- Typical Chilean Barbecue
- Snacks for the ride out
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photo service
Exclusions for Horseback Riding And Ranch Day Trip With Lunch From Valparaiso
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 8 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
If you wish to use the pool, you may bring a swimsuit
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.