Horseback Riding At Lake Atitlan From PanajachelWrite a Review
From USD 65
OverviewWe start the horseback riding tour in San Pedro then we come to my hometown San Juan through a coffee plantation. We stop at an organic coffee cooperative then we visit the art galleries and textiles with natural dyes.
This tour takes about 4 hours.
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tourGet ready to start this horseback riding tour in San Pedro La Laguna.
Then we come to my hometown, San Juan La Laguna, by paved road.
After 30 minutes we go through coffee plantations. We spend almost an hour wondering around the coffee farms then we return to town where we stop at a Cooperative of Organic Coffee.
If you still have time we can visit the art galleries and textiles with natural dyes in town.
This tour takes approximately 4 hours.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding At Lake Atitlan From Panajachel
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Horseback Riding At Lake Atitlan From Panajachel
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Lake Atitlan: Santa Catarina And San Antonio Maya Tour From Panajachel
- Iximche Mayan Ruin From Panajachel
- Lake Atitlan And Authentic Market Of Solola Tour
- Maya Cooking Class From Panajachel
- Lake Atitlan Hike
- Lake Atitlan Village Tour From Panajachel
- Shared Transfer: Panajachel Hotels To Antigua
- Sunset Mountain Biking Tour On Lake Atitlán
- San Pedro Volcano Hiking Tour From Panajachel In Guatemala