Horseback Riding Day Trip With Barbecue In The Hills Outside Valparaiso - Valparaíso
OverviewLocated just outside Valparaiso and Via del Mar is a great opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle and a chance to enjoy nature at its best. This trip is a great way to learn and know the typical Chilean countryside, admire the surroundings and to spend time quality time with nice horses. The small-group adventure includes multilingual, professional guides fluent in German and English, and a nice barbecue in the middle of the nature.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your getaway to the Chilean countryside by meeting in Valparaiso or meeting at the ranch. Arrive at the ranch and get outfitted with your riding gear and horse. Ride on Criollo horses known to be perfect for all level riders. Benefit from instructions from knowledgeable guides providing insight and instruction to improve your riding skills and experience.
Take to the trails through the countryside. See the stunning landscapes and views of Quebrada Escobares. Stop to enjoy a barbecue of traditional sausage, grilled vegetables, homemade bread, and wine. Relax as you enjoy a delicious lunch following your ride. Choose to return to Valparaiso or stay on at the ranch after the tour.
The time on the horse will be about 6 hours. The rest at the barbecue area is in the summer longer so we don't burn in the sun. In the winter it's shorter, so we don't ride in thedark.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Day Trip With Barbecue In The Hills Outside Valparaiso
- Countryside barbecue
- Fruit and water available
- Photo service included
- Pickup and drop-off fromclosest terminal
- Use of helmet and other equipment
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Day Trip With Barbecue In The Hills Outside Valparaiso
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Please provide full phone number including country code
Minimum age is 8 years
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Maximum Weight 220 pounds (100kg.)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Horseback Riding and Ranch Day Trip with Lunch from Valparaiso
- Horseback Riding Adventure in the Chilean Countryside
- Half Day Horseback Riding in the Chilean Countryside from Valparaiso
- Escape Santiago Horseback Ride with Barbecue in the Hills
- Private City Tour of Valparaso and Via del Mar
- Valparaso Private Walking Tour