Horseback Riding From Runaway Bay
OverviewThis tour takes you through the local communities and villages of rural Jamaica and then you cool down in the beach during a swim with your horse. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the exhilaration of horseback riding while learning about the local sites, landmarksand fascinating history as you pass them along the way
Know More about this tour
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the exhilaration of horseback riding while learning about the local sites, landmarks and fascinating history as you pass them along the way. You will be picked up from your hotel or port in a air conditioned minivan and transported to the location where the horseback ride begins. This is located approximately 25 mins from centrally located hotels in and around Runaway Bay You will be introduced to your experienced guides who will choose the best horses based on your size and your level experience. While you ride the horses, the guides will walk alongside to guide and help you manage the horses. As you ride along the trail your guide will show you the interesting sites and landmarks and explain to you some of Jamaica's fascinating history. Your trail will lead you to the beach, where you and your horse can cool down while swimming in the beach (you will still be mounted on the horse) while he swims. If you choose not to swim in the water, relax on the shore before heading back to your starting point. Cold bottled water will be provided. After this 2.hr ride you will be returned and drop off at your pick up location. ENTRANCE FEES OF $50 FOR HORSEBACK RIDING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding From Runaway Bay
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Horseback Riding From Runaway Bay
- Entrance fees - Cost for Horseback Ride is not included
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Hole & The Garden
- Braco River Boarding
- Konoko Falls and Tropical Garden Tour from Runaway Bay
- Shared Konoko Falls and Tropical Garden Tour from Runaway Bay
- ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay
- Private Full-Day Bob Marley Excursion from Runaway Bay
- Shore Excursions - Dunn's River Falls Tour from Runaway Bay
- Chukka Zion Bus