OverviewSpend a beautiful morning or afternoon surrounded by nature. Experience a unique journey on horseback through unspoiled forests, along remote beaches and taking in breathtaking views. This tour, which has options for both beginners and more experienced riders, uses rescued and rehabilitated horses from homes where they were not well cared for. Tours vary from about 1-hour to over 1.5 hours and can include pick up from your hotel or cruise ship.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourIf you are a novice rider, or are just looking to take things slowly, you have your choice of 2 locations. The first and main center is based in Avlaki, near Kassiopi in the northeast part of the island. Riding along natural forest tracks and trails, with stunning views out to Albania across the channel, this ride takes you down to a beautiful little beach, where you are able to stop for photographs and to allow the horses to wade in the sea, before returning to the riding center.
The second center is based in Issos, in the southwest portion of the island. Again taking in some glorious scenery, this ride goes along sandy trails, through sand dunes, with the nature reserve surrounding Lake Korrision on one side and the beaches and sea on the other. This area is well known for its beauty, and also the fact that there are many trees and plants that are indigenous only to this area of Corfu. You can also often see flamingo and other migrating birds on the lake. After a stop for photo opportunities, the ride then takes you back along the trail to the riding center.
Both beginner options offer a choice of 2 locations, last around 1 hour and are done only at a walk.
The advanced level ride is aimed at experienced riders, those who are capable of trotting and cantering on trails. Lasting around 1-hour and 40-minutes, this ride takes you up and down some demanding trails reaching some of the more secluded beaches. This is a fast, fun and exhilarating time for the advanced rider with a good amount of trot and canter, even a gallop if the terrain permits. This ride takes place only at 9am due to the heat later in the day, and is done only at the Avlaki center.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding In Corfu
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Tour guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Horseback Riding In Corfu
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children heights MUST be advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not availability. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For cruise ship passengers: the tour operates only in the north Avlaki location.
For beginner options: please indicate preferred start time in the Special Requirements field
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.