Explore the majestic Andes landscape on horseback during this 7-hour tour. Hear about life on the mountain from an Arrieros, a traditional mountain herder, who will be your guide for the day. Enjoy a box lunch with wine as you relax surrounded by beautiful mother nature.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with convenient hotel pickup. Get a sense of life in the Andes from guides who make their home there. Live a unique experience in the Andes mountain range with your Arrieros guide, a traditional mountain herder. Ride through the majestic landscapes on horseback. Hear the stories and experiences of a real Arriero, while horseback riding through the Andes. Admire breathtaking views of the mountains and glaciers. Visit a condor refuge and discover some of the native flora and fauna unique to Chile. Enjoy a box lunch with wine surrounded by the splendor of the Andes mountain range. Return to Santiago with easy drop-off service at approximately 4pm.
9:00am: Departure from your hotel
11:00am: Horseback riding 2 hours
2:00pm: Picnic lunch in the mountain
4:00pm: Arrival in Santiago with drop-off to your hotel
Inclusions for Horseback Riding In The Andes From Santiago
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Box lunch with wine
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-hour horseback ride
Exclusions for Horseback Riding In The Andes From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum age is 65 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Bring sunscreen, tennis shoes, sun hat, camera and a jacket
Activity level is easy
A moderate amount of walking is involved, some surfaces may be uneven
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.