Horseback Riding Near Cusco
OverviewEscape from the bustle of the city of Cusco and head north, ride your horse and relax observing the surroundings of the city in a guided tour for 3 hours, visit the beautiful temple of the moon and a walk through its caves, then along the way we will reach the area x the perfect place to take the best picture, we will make a stop in the middle of the hill to enjoy our snack along with the best view of Cusco and the tranquility of the place returning to the cabin we run a bit of adrenaline to our visit
Know More about this tour
During your horseback ride you will pass by traditional adobe homes and small Andean villages. You will ride up to Chacan, where you can enjoy a small waterfall and unique rock formations before continuing on to the ruins at the Cusilluchayoc Temple. From here you will visit the Temple of the Moon and an area known as the Zona X or Chacan Bridge. Along the way the beautiful and varied landscape will impress as you catch glimpses of the city of Cusco from above. At the end of the tour, you will meet our vehicle for your transfer back to Cusco - Hotel.
The entire experience lasts approximately 4 hours, with 2 to 3 hours of riding time.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Near Cusco
- Transfer Hotel /Ranch /Hotel
- Protective equipment
- Horses of first quality
- Bilingual professional tour guide (English - Spanish)
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Near Cusco
- Extra Cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Waterproof jacket or raincoat
Bottle of water
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins