Horseback Riding On An Equestrian Farm In San Ignacio
OverviewRide on a farm and its surrounding area for an 1.5 to 2 hours. See the top of the Xunantunich Mayan Temple from the top of the farm's highest hill and enjoy the stunning setting of the surrounding area. You can also take a ride under the canopies of the pristine jungles of western Belize.
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Horseback Riding On An Equestrian Farm In San Ignacio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Clean and healthy horses
- Swim at Macal River
Exclusions for Horseback Riding On An Equestrian Farm In San Ignacio
- Entrance fees
- The listed price does not include a fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.