Horseback Riding To Flowers Camp Cave And Canoe Tour - San Ignacio
OverviewOn this 8-hour tour you will ride to the Flowers Camp cave and canoe down the Macal River to San Igancio.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in San Ignacio in the morning and head towards a riding farm. From the farm, you will ride for an hour under pristine jungle canopies to the Flower's Cave.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding To Flowers Camp Cave And Canoe Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
Exclusions for Horseback Riding To Flowers Camp Cave And Canoe Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.