Horseback Riding To La Fortuna Waterfall
OverviewOn the way to La Fortuna Waterfall you enjoy the beauty of the Costa Rican country side of the northern region, cattle farms, agriculture and nature are part of the scenic way.Don´t miss the chance to see some birds as oropendolas and toucans. After a short walk into the forest, you will witness of the beauty of the pristine waters falling give you a profound sense of relaxation.A refreshing swim in a ¨natural pool at the base of the waterfall will be a gratifying experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Youwill be picked up from your hotel and takento the horse ranch.
On arrival, you will be matched with a suitable horse for your ability level, then set out on an around 1.5-hour trail ride, passing traditional farms and rainforest trails, and perhaps spottingoropendolas and toucans along the way. After dismounting, it's a short walk (500 meters) to the La Fortuna Waterfall, one of the region's most stunning natural wonders. You will have time to relax, take in the scenery, and swim in the La Fortuna River before heading back to your hotel.
The length of the tour is approximately four hours.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding To La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Horseback Riding To La Fortuna Waterfall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 06 years
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Single-Track Mountain Bike Tour in Arenal Volcano
- Cloud Forest Hike at Juan Castro Blanco National Park
- Nature Lover Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hike
- White Water River Rafting Class III-IV from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Class II-III Rafting and Chocolate Tour from La Fortuna
- 2-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: Volcano Hike and La Fortuna Waterfall