Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich - San Ignacio
OverviewYou will be picked up from your hotel in San ignacio and taken to a farm. Once there, you will mount horses and ride for about 1.5 hours through canopies. Once you arrive to the Xunantunich Maya ruin, you will explore all ruins for about 2 hours then head to Benny's Kitchen to have lunch. After lunch you will mount back on the horse and ride back to the farm before going back to San Ignacio.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at around 8am and be driven to a farm about 15 minutes away. Horses will be properly saddled for you to be comfortable for the tour. Ride to Xunantunich on horses for 1.5 to 2 hours under pristine jungle canopies, enjoy the wonderful scenery and look out for the different types of birds.
Take a 2 hour tour on the ruins, get information on the surrounding ruins and take pictures. After the tour you head to Benny's Kitchen to have lunch. After lunch you will head back to the farm on horses before returning to San Ignacio.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotels to Belize International Airport
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
- Xunantunich and Big Rock Falls
- Belize 3 Days and 2 nights 5 tours
- Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure
- Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio
- Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour
- Cave Tubing from San Ignacio