Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich - San Ignacio
Know More about this tourThis tour includes transportation to & from San Ignacio, entrance fees, private wrangler & guide, riding helmets, purified water & energy bar.
Start from one of the most popular horse riding stables in Belize. It has a long and pioneering history that is also distinguished for being the home of legendary race horses and in more recent years as the home of endurance racing.
This unique tour is conducted by experienced wranglers/local tour guides, and on award winning horses. You will start at our St Leonard's Stable and continue on to jungle and riverside trails en route to the modern day Mayan Village of San Jose Succotz. You will take a hand-cranked ferry before continuing your ride for one mile to the amazing archeological site of Xunantunich.
Climb the impressive El Castillo at Xunantunich and get a first hand experience of this once powerful Maya site, towering over its neighboring sites. Let the site's structures whisper their well kept secrets through your knowledgeable local guides.
No hassle, no hurry, just you, our great horses, amazing Maya site, our world class guides.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local, professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Ignacio
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Tour To Xunantunich
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Dress code: Any long pants, comfortable closed toes footwear
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Weight limit per horse: 250 lbs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.