Horseback Riding Tours - Santiago
OverviewEnjoy a 3 hour horseback riding tour of Santiago's surrounding areas such as the International Equestrian School in La Dehesa, San Ramón, Cascadas de las Animas in Cajón del Maipo, Laguna de Aculeo and Puertecillo.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourStart the day with an 8am pickup from your hotel. Upon arrival, you will register, meet your Chilean horse and go over some riding techniques with your guide before heading out for your ride.
Each destination on this tour has its own unique experience, for example, at La Dehesa you can see a wonderful panoramic view of the Andes and the city Santiago. In Isla de Maipo you can horseback ride through the Maipo River, an Alamo forrest and the vineyard Tarapacand in Ritoqueyou can enjoy horseback riding through one of the largest bird sanctuaries in South America and the Ritoque sand dunes.
Drop off at your hotel will be approximately 5:30 p.m.
Inclusions for Horseback Riding Tours
- Entrance fees
- Professional bilingual guide
- Riding techniques
Exclusions for Horseback Riding Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
If your booking is 3 or less travelers, pick-up and drop-off is at your location
If your booking is 4 to 7 travelers, the meeting point is at Metro Francisco Bilbao
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day: The Andes Mountains Tour Valle Nevado
- 2-Day Private Tour Exploring Chile
- Horse Riding Tour in the Andean Foothills and Picnic in the Outdoors
- Private Adrenaline Tour Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Private Coastal Horse Riding Tour in Concon and Via del Mar and Valparaiso City Tour from Santiago
- Private Full Day Tour to Concn Via del Mar and Valparaiso
- Santiago Local Life and Markets Bike Tour