Horseriding Tour In Akureyri
OverviewAt Skjaldarvik we offer riding tours where people get a chance to learn about the Icelandic horse under expert supervision. The tour will take about 1,5 hours and will take you through the beautiful surroundings around our guesthouse. After the riding tour you can havea cup of coffee or teas with cake and enjoy the beautiful view from our hot tub.
Know More about this tourIn wintertime we have tours at noon (12:00) and in summertime we have tours at 10:00, 14:00 and 17:00 o'clock.The horsebackriding tour will take about 1,5 hour and will take you through our beautiful surroundings. Depending on the season we will drive beside the water of Eyjafjrur or take you on a beautiful route beside an Icelandic forest.
It does not matter if you are a total beginner or an experienced rider, we willalways ask you about your level of experience and match you with horses of your level. Before we go on the ride our guides will give you a helmet (and a thermosuit for when it's cold). After that they will explain how you should ride the horses and how everything works. Depending on your experience and the size of the group we can go a little faster (tlt / trot) or very fast (galop).
Your guides can tell you everything about the horses at our guesthouse and Icelandic horses in general. So don't hesitate to ask them anything about these beautiful animals.
Coffee, tea and cake is included in the price. And you are also welcome to use our large hot tub overlooking Eyjafjrur.
If you need a pick up from and to your hotel, we will also take care of this.
Inclusions for Horseriding Tour In Akureyri
- Coffee, tea and cake
- Use of hot tub
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Horseriding Tour In Akureyri
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.