OverviewSee the sun rise around you on an exciting hot-air balloon ride over one of Spains gorgeous medieval cities: Toledo or Segovia! Choose the city you want to visit and then take to the skies, flying above sites like Toledo Old Town or Segovia Aqueduct; the views are worth the early start! After an hour in the air, touchdown to enjoy a sumptuous Spanish brunch with a glass of cava while receiving a souvenir photo, video and flight certificate. Make your own way to and from the launch field or upgrade to include round-trip transport from central Madrid.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourStart your hot-air balloon experience with a pickup from your centrally located Madrid hotel or alternatively, meet direct at the launch site either near Toledo or Segovia depending on the option selected.
On arrival at the site, watch your brightly colored balloon inflate while listening to a comprehensive safety briefing with your pilot. Then, step inside your balloons basket and take to the skies. Each basket comfortably holds between 10 and 16 people, so theres plenty of room for you to sightsee as you soar gently up and away.
Have your camera ready to capture panoramic views while gliding through the early morning skies. If you book the Toledo experience, have your camera ready to capture views of the historical citys Old Town, the River Tajo and the Alczar of Toledo. As you pass above the city, your pilot will talk to you about Toledos rich history and its links to El Greco, a much-lauded Spanish Renaissance painter.
If you book the Segovia experience, glide over the medieval city a UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire sites like Segovia Aqueduct, one of the areas best-preserved Roman monuments. Hear about the citys impressive Gothic architecture while cruising above Segovia Cathedral and have your camera ready to capture photos of the alczar, framed by the mountains.
After an hour in the air, listen to your pilots instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground make your way inside the on-site caf to enjoy your typically lavish Spanish brunch. Meals change according to seasonality and whats available on the day of your tour, but typical meals include slices of Iberian chorizo and sausage, cured cheeses and bread. In the winter, a warming soup is often served.
Relax as you eat, and after receiving your souvenir photo, video and flight certificate, toast your group with your glass of sparkling cava; its the perfect way to celebrate your Spanish hot-air balloon flight! Finish your experience either at Toledo, Segovia or your Madrid hotel, depending on option selected.
Inclusions for Hot-Air Balloon Ride Over Toledo Or Segovia With Optional Transport From Madrid
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hot-air balloon flight (1 hour)
- HD tour video, photo and flight certificate
- Brunch, water and 1 glass of cava
Exclusions for Hot-Air Balloon Ride Over Toledo Or Segovia With Optional Transport From Madrid
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 6 years
Comfortable closed walking shoes are highly recommended
There is no seating available in the basket; passengers stand during the flight
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.