Chinese hotpot is a fun dining activity for family and friends. People sit around the table and cook the food while eating. During this private night tour, you will enjoy the tasty Chinese hot pot and visit the new opening Shanghai Tower (the highest building in China). You also can choose to take a night cruise if you are not a tower fan. In addition, you will experience the Chinese acupressure food massage.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Depart from your hotel in the evening bycomfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle.
First, enjoy dinner at a trendy Thai restaurant in the FrenchConcession area, accompanied by your guide. During the dinner, hear how therestaurant building, a western-style villa, was the former residence of Gu Jiatang, the bodyguard of famous celebrity Du Yuesheng in 1920s Shanghai.
After dinner, you will be transferred to the Bund area for yourHuangpu River cruise. Enjoy VIP class seating onthe night cruise and enjoyspectacular views of the Shanghai City Skyline as you glide past illuminated landmarks such asthe Shanghai Tower, Pearl TV Tower, the Shanghai Wold Financial Center, and the Peace Hotel.
After the tour is finished,your guide will takeyou back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hot Pot Dining Experience Followed By Shanghai Tower Visit And Foot Massage
- Private guide and driver
- VIP ticket of Huangpu River cruise
- Dinner at Thai style restaurant
- Bottle water
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Hot Pot Dining Experience Followed By Shanghai Tower Visit And Foot Massage
- Personal expense
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Seasonal or market price seafood dishes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.