Hot Spings 2-Day Pass At The Springs Resort & Spa - La Fortuna
OverviewSpecial hot springs 2 day pass. You may arrive anytime after 8am and stay until closing time at 10pm. With this pass,you will be able to go back and forth to the property as much as you like during the two days (can be used on any two days during your stay in Costa Rica). It includesthe hot springs tour as well as access to five great restaurants and five bars (meals not included).
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
Thefree form, landscaped pools provide you great views of the volcano. With temperatures ranging from 83F to 103F and environments that vary from raging waterfalls to tranquil forest experiences you can find the perfect pool for yourmood and the current weather conditions. Thehot mineral springs have anideal natural combination of high bicarbonate and high chlorides with relatively low sulfur content to provide a safe and clean soaking experience.
In conjunction with the MINAE (Ministry of the Environment and Energy) we operate a preserve for Costa Rican wildlife that has either been confiscated from poachers or donated by other private preserves or individuals. We currently care for an assortment of wildlife including jungle cats, monkeys, sloths, and more!
Inclusions for Hot Spings 2-Day Pass At The Springs Resort & Spa
- Local taxes
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Hot Spings 2-Day Pass At The Springs Resort & Spa
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Pass can be used on any two days of your stay in Costa Rica
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.