House Of Bols, Cocktail Experience - AmsterdamWrite a Review
OverviewReserve your tickets now for the House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience. Enjoy a unique, interactive experience in the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending, and the Dutch spirit, genever, on the Museumplein in Amsterdam.
Must see in Amsterdam
- Oldest distilled brand in the world
- Interactive tour incl. cocktail
- 10% discount on Liqouors in the BOLS shop
Know More about this tour
At the House of Bols you’ll learn about the history of Lucas Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575! You’ll also discover Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit, which dates back to 1820.
On this 90-minute visit, the House of Bols will take you on a spectacular journey that incorporates flavors, aromas, images, sound, and film. The self-guided tour includes the Hall of Taste, where you’ll find all 38 Bols liqueurs, the Delft Blue Room, the World of Cocktails Club, and the Bols Genever Room.
Your self-guided tour ends in the revolutionary Mirror Bar, where bartenders will mix your preferred Bols Genever and liqueur cocktail before your very eyes. If you’d like to learn the art of flair bartending you can do so in the magical Flair Booth with the specially designed Bols flair bottles.
Cocktail enthusiasts can also shop till they drop in the Bols Shop or enjoy a second Bols cocktail for just EUR 5.00.
As the winner of the Dutch Design Award for Best Exhibition and Experience, the House of Bols is proving that heritage and history mix perfectly with innovation and contemporary design.
The House of Bols is located in Amsterdam’s famous Museum Quarter, across from the Van Gogh Museum and next to the Rijksmuseum.
Inclusions for House Of Bols, Cocktail Experience
- Audio guide
- 1 cocktail (alcoholic or alcohol-free)
Exclusions for House Of Bols, Cocktail Experience
- Guide (available on request)
- 2nd cocktail (EUR 5)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.