House Of Cards: Capitol Hill Photo Safari - Washington D. C.
OverviewDeception? Intrigue? Conspiracy? Capitol Hill is where it all takes place, and its also one of the citys best places to learn travel and architectural photography! This Safari takes you to all the familiar locations from the opening credits of House of Cards.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourOn this 3.5-hour photo tour, learn the principal features of any camera, plus the dos and don't of travel photography, basic architectural photography, outdoor portraiture, and interior photography (without a flash or tripod). Get hands-on instruction whiletaking pictures arguably the best way to learn how to take great pictures.
Meet the professional photographer guide and the rest of the group at the old trolley desk at Union Station.Begin with a travel photography orientation before photographing the magnificent interior and exterior architecture. You'll then head to the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, which houses theoffices that support the work of the United States Courts. Climb Capitol Hill to photograph the Supreme Court and Library of Congress buildings and the East Front of the Capitol.
Continue on to theUnited States Botanic Garden, filled with beautiful displays of orchids, flowers, and plant species. Capture the late afternoon sun on thewest face of the Capitol building, site of every Presidential Inauguration, before passing the statues of Ulysses S. Grant and the Union Army Soldiers in front of the building. You'll see the Peace Monument before concluding at the nearby Capitol Reflecting Pool.
By the end of your safari, you'll be familiar with all of your camera's functions, the basic principles of photo composition, and the beauty of Capitol Hill.
Inclusions for House Of Cards: Capitol Hill Photo Safari
- Local taxes
Exclusions for House Of Cards: Capitol Hill Photo Safari
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 8 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.