Situated near the Houston Zoo, the heart of the museum district, hospital and university district, Hermann Park is a bustling and beautiful area during the day.
But when the sun goes down and the crowds disappear, the ghosts come out to play.
Noted by our tour guests for giving them chills down their spine, our Houston tour of Hermann Park is a chilling glimpse inside the ghostly stories of Houston.
Our Houston tour starts in Hermann Park, directly in front of the Sam Houston Monument across from the Museum of Natural Science.
Let award winning tour guides Edward Burns and Doc Strangeway lead you through some of the most haunted spots in the parl as you learn the history and ghost stories relating to Houston, and the surrounding areas.
Join us today and feed your curiosity!
Highlights of the Tour:
- 1 hour walk
- Hear the haunted history of Houston and surrounding areas
- Listen to stories of spooky happenings and mysterious hauntings local to the area
- Learn about the paranormal world that lies just beyond your view
- Explore haunted areas with professionals who will answer your questions about the paranormal
- Enjoy a walk through a haunted park while having fun
- Good for the whole family
- Voted #1 tour in Houston, and surrounding metropolitan areas
- Professional and entertaining award winning tour guides
A 1 Hour guided Ghost Tour of Hermann Park.
8PM family friendly tours for all ages
R rated tours for ages 17 and up
Our Tours are a ghost story for you to experience first hand!
Travel to a haunted town and listen to your entertaining tour guide as they guide you to each haunted stop.
Follow your guide through archways, down dark paths, and over old wooden bridges to the paranormal beyond.
Are you ready for your experience?
We recommend bringing a few things with you on tour:
- Water bottles, your camera (cell phones work fine!), and/or an umbrella if it may rain.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, as we will be outside the entire time.
- We walk through dirt and gravel pathways, and may encounter mud puddles along the tour route. Please wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting wet.
- Please bring bug spray with you if you can, as Texas is notorious for mosquitos!
- There are no restrooms provided on tour unless the local theater is having a show. In that case, we will be able to stop for a bathroom break. It's best to plan ahead and use the restroom before you come to the tour location.