Houston Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
OverviewExplore Houston on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, which travels by double-decker bus to six stops around the city including historic City Hall, Market Square, Houston Heritage Society, Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Zoo and more. Enjoy unobstructed views and live onboard commentary, and simply hop off at any of the six stops to sightsee in depth. Experience Houston's most noteworthy attractions, sights and shopping areas at your own pace with this convenient hop-on hop-off tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourBoard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of its six stops around the city. Listen to entertaining and informative live commentary from your onboard guide as you relax during the full ride, which takes about 90 minutes, or hop off the bus to walk around and sightsee in depth at any stop along the route.
Around the Convention Center, your bus passes by Minute Maid Park, home to the Houston Astros baseball team. Nearby you see Market Square Park, a historic square surrounded by 19th century buildings and home to a growing number of restaurants and entertainment venues.
If you explore on foot, you can visit the JPMorgan Chase Tower's observation deck, which is perched on the 60th floor with great views over the city. The tower boasts a number of records, including tallest building in Texas and the worlds tallest 5-sided building. Here you can also pop into the Houston tunnel system, a network of climate-controlled walkways located 20 feet (6 meters) below ground, which connects 95 city blocks.
Walking around Houstons stately City Hall, you can stop at Tranquility Park and the Houston Heritage Society, a complex of ten historic structures at Sam Houston Park. Look at the historic homes in more detail or stroll around the pretty grounds. The theater district spreads across a 17-block area nearby and features nine world-class performing arts venues.
A little further out, your bus crosses midtown en route to Hermann Park, where the Houston Zoo, the Houston Museum of Natural Science and the Museum of Fine Arts Houston are situated within a few minutes walk of one another. Top-notch Rice University and Texas Medical Center sit just outside the park.
Whatever your interests, your hop-on hop-off tour lets you choose your itinerary and Houston offers plenty to discover.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
Inclusions for Houston Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Houston Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Buses stop at each of the below tour stops at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, and 2:30pm:
- Convention Center
- Market Square Park
- Visitors Center
- Downtown Aquarium
- Hermann Park
- Museum District
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wineries Only Tour Near The Woodlands Houston Area
- Houston City Tour and Admission to Downtown Aquarium
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Galveston Island and Houston sightseeing Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Hotel
- Houston City Sightseeing Tour with Round-Trip Transport to Kemah Boardwalk
- Houston from Above and Below: Chase Tower and Underground Tunnel Tour
- Clear Lake Pearland Rum Distillery and Brewery Tour