Explore one of the most attended museums in the country at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Visit North America's largest dinosaur hall, see the beauty of the Lester and Sue Smith Gem Vault and step back in time at the Hall of Ancient Egypt. The museum is regularly voted one of the top attractions in Houston and this is your chance to find out why. The purchase of a Permanent Exhibit Hall Ticket at the Houston Museum of Natural Science will give you access to the permanent exhibits only and excludes special exhibitions and the Brown Hall of Entomology.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
The Houston Museum of Natural Science is located in the heart of the Houston Museum District across from Hermann Park. With world-class hospitality and knowledgeable staff, the museum will delight you with it's easy to follow layout, clearly marked displays and beautiful exhibit halls. Whether you are searching for the cafe or querying staff about the elemental symbol for gold, you are guaranteed to find whatever it is you are looking for with a minimal amount of effort and a substantial amount of excitement.
Your voucher to the museum should be exchanged for your ticket upon arrival. Once you enter, you'll have the option to visit numerous permanent exhibits including North America's largest dinosaur hall and one of the most extensive gem and geode collections in the United States. The museum is perfect for families and school groups, tourist and locals and offers refreshments and food at the cafe.
Inclusions for Houston Museum Of Natural Science General Admission
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Houston Museum Of Natural Science General Admission
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, parking is payable upon arrival.
- The listed price does not include access to separate ticketed attractions such as films, the butterfly center, or traveling exhibits
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your tickets will be held at the ticket box office for collection on the day of the performance
Please be sure to have a photo ID with you in order to redeem your voucher
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.