OverviewSee the most iconic sites of central Houston and historic Galveston on a 6-hour coach tour. In Galveston, enjoy free time to explore the famously scenic town, which is located on the Gulf of Mexico. See ornate Victorian mansions, the Galveston Seawall, the Strand historic district and perhaps even hit the beach or amusement park during your visit. You can even get out on the water during a optional dolphin-watching tour with complimentary tickets. Before heading to Galveston, get to know Houston on a 90-minute city tour by double-decker bus.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourIn the morning, make your own way downtown to meet your double-decker bus for a fully-narrated sightseeing tour of Houston’s most iconic sites. Your 90-minute tour by open-top bus passes by City Hall, Chase Tower, Minute Maid Park—home of the Houston Astros baseball team, Houston’s Museum District, Hermann Park and more.
After touring central Houston with your knowledgeable guide, transfer to a comfortable coach that takes you on a 50-minute drive to reach Galveston, a historic town located on the Gulf of Mexico.
Nicknamed Oleander City, Galveston features miles of white-sand beaches, seaside restaurants, specialty shops and a fascinating history. More than 60 structures of architectural significance are spread among its six historic districts. Your coach passes one of the most famous buildings, a stunning Victorian mansion called the Bishop's Palace, aka Gresham's Castle.
During your time in Galveston, enjoy close to three hours on your own to explore. You can purchase lunch in the historic Galveston Strand district then stroll the shops and soak in the small town’s ambiance. Visit the Galveston Seawall, a 10-mile levee with breathtaking views of Galveston Bay. If you would like to take a dolphin-watching tour on Galveston Bay, your guide can provide you with complimentary tickets for the boat.
At the designated time, simply meet your guide to reboard your coach for the return trip to Houston.
Throughout the day, learn from the informative commentary provided by your guide while a professional driver handles the navigation. You get to relax as you see iconic sites and learn about the history of Houston, Galveston and Texas during a fascinating 6-hour tour.
When you arrive back in Houston, your coach returns you to the Convention Center where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Houston Sightseeing Tour And Galveston Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Optional Dolphin Watching Tour (must specify in special requirements at checkout)
Exclusions for Houston Sightseeing Tour And Galveston Day Trip
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.