OverviewSpend a day exploring the beautiful Cape Peninsula on this tour from Cape Town. With a professional guide, travel to Hout Bay and enjoy free time to wander independently or see the seals on Duiker Island. Then, cruise along Chapman’s Peak Drive to the Cape of Good Hope. Along the way, stop at Cape Point to drink in the jagged scenery and wander amid the fynbos. You’ll also have the option of visiting Boulders Beach, where you can get up close to African penguins. Numbers limited to 13, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your central Cape Town hotel, and then set off by air-conditioned minivan to Hout Bay, a vibrant coastal town around an hour away. With time here spent at your leisure, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. Wander around the craft markets and cafes, or simply relax on the small, sandy beach. Alternatively, opt to cruise to nearby Duiker Island (own expense) to see the Cape fur seals that live there.
Next, continue to the Cape of Good Hope, passing along the famous Chapmans Peak Drive that wraps around the Cape Peninsula. On the way, stop at Cape Point, a nature reserve within Table Mountain National Park, to wander amid its enchanting flora and fauna.
At the Cape of Good Hope, enjoy free time to walk along the rocky headland to a charming lighthouse, where you can admire the waves of the Atlantic Ocean crashing against Africas southwestern tip.
When the time comes, hop back inside your minivan and return to Cape Town by way of the Muizenberg coastal route.
If your group has requested to do so, stop at Boulders Beach. Enjoy free time to enter the reserve (own expense) and see the penguins from the wooden walkways leading down to Foxy Beach. Alternatively, continue along Willis Walk to see the penguins in their nests.
Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Hout Bay, Cape Peninsula And Optional Boulders Beach Penguins Day Trip From Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry fee to the Cape of Good Hope
Exclusions for Hout Bay, Cape Peninsula And Optional Boulders Beach Penguins Day Trip From Cape Town
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to Boulders Beach Penguin Reserve
- Duiker Island cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Contact supplier to arrange departure time, further details on voucher
Please note: Minimum of 4 passengers per booking apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.