Hoverboard Flight In Cancun
OverviewThe sun shines and the temperature increases; the breeze cools dawn your skin, the people throughout the beach watch breathless while you fly across the sky, curling and meandering in a small board boosted by the only power of water. Thats the way it feels to control a Hoverboard at the awe-inspiring settings of Cancun. We are located at La Isla Shopping Mall (Inside the mall, next to "Lighthouse Restaurant"). You can choose between 15, 20 or 30min!!
Know More about this tour
Receive a warm welcome at the time of your check in which is the first step to start with the best experience of your life, later you will be accompanied by a hostess which will be guiding you in all the stages of your flight. We have trained instructors who will be by your side at all times, giving you the best advice to reach heaven in just a few minutes. The calm waters of the Nichupte Lagoon will be your highways in this incredible adventure that is fun as it is safe. Its that simple!
All Activities include: Training by our Certified Professionals, Use of Life Jacket & Helmet w/Headset for Flight Instructions, Activity Insurance, On-Site Lifeguard Assistance & Bottled Water.
Inclusions for Hoverboard Flight In Cancun
- Use of helmet
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Certified Instructor
Exclusions for Hoverboard Flight In Cancun
- The listed price does not include a $10 Marine Natural Elements fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers (available for rent)
- Towel (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum weigh: 45 kg (100lb)
Maximum weight: 150 kg (300 lb)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves
- Cancun Shopping and City Tour Including El Meco Mayan Ruins
- Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Horseback Riding near Cancun