Howe Sound Islands Cruise - Sunshine CoastWrite a Review
OverviewThe Howe Sound Islands Cruise Tour departs Gibsons Harbour for a 2-hour exclusive tour aboard a 32 ft Eaglecraft Cruiser. Travel to Keats Island, the Pasley Island group of 11 Islands, Bowen Island, Hutt Island and cross over to Gambier Island to Halkett Bay, Center Bay and West Bay. From West Bay, the tour takes you to New Brighton and Port Mellon to the other side of Gambier Island.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDepart Gibsons Harbour for a 2-hour exclusive tour of the Islands shorelines. The islands include Keats Island, the Pasley Island group of eleven Islands, Bowen Island, and Hutt Island. Your 32-foot cruiser will then cross over to Gambier Island to visit Halkett Bay, Centre Bay, and West Bay. Afterwards, head to New Brighton and Port Mellon, located on the other side of Gambier island.
Your adventure on the water is surrounded by spectacular west coast scenery with the coastal mountain ranges and views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight. You'll see endless wildlife including seals, sea lions, dolphins, bald eagles, great blue herons, otters and with some luck, you may see the whales which frequent the local feeding areas.
Inclusions for Howe Sound Islands Cruise
- Local professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Comfortable enclosed cabin cruiser
- Bottled Water
- Transport Canada certified captain
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Exclusions for Howe Sound Islands Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions
Tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.