Hua Hin And Petchburi Palace Tour
OverviewThe Phetchaburi temple and palace tour is an action packed day full of multiple activities and destinations! You will have a day full of memories and movement this tour isnt one to miss out on. This quaint old city offers you a variety of experiences from a fresh market with several Thai ingredients, to The Wat Mahathat Temple and the beautiful Summer Palace of king Rama IV known as Phranakhonkiri along with lunch at the Khao Luang Caves it is an interesting mix of things to do indeed!
Know More about this tourDont worry about where you are located, and how you will reach the destination as there is a pick up already scheduled for you from your hotel. Talk about convenience There are no extra charges even for far off hotels. Your journey will begin with the 800 a.m. pick up and this tour will last you a full day till 330 p.m.
Your first stop is the fresh market at Phetchaburi. Well, what is a visit to Thailand without a visit to a traditional market selling all the Thai ingredients you could possible think of Roam around the tiny streets of the fresh market and enjoy all the Thai flavours and fresh produce that it has to offer
Coming up next is a visit to The Wat Mahathat Temple also known as the Monastery of the great relics. The Wat Mahathat Temple is located in central Ayutthaya.
In the past, it was the venue of important royal ceremonies and celebrations. A connection with the architectural style of Ayutthaya is beautiful. These ancient ruins are most famous for the rising central prang. Like most temples in Thailand, this one too is a combination of Hindu and Buddhist tradition. SectionBuilding 5 of this temple offers meditation practice which is recommended by one and all
The next destination is the closely located Summer Palace of king Rama IV known as Phranakhonkiri. This palace is definitely worth a close look. Spread across 3 hill tops it not just offers the perfect blend of Thai, European and Chinese design, but also a mind blowing view of Phetchaburi. Keep in mind that the royal protocols are still in place, so you must have your knees covered on the visit. You may choose to walk remember to wear comfortable footwear as the grounds are widespread or take the cable car. Also, beware of the monkey menace here. The panoramic view of the countryside makes this visit much more than just worth it
Up next is lunch When in Thailand the journey is incomplete without a Thai Buffet. Get set for a sumptuous Thai buffet meal. In case youre wondering this isnt it Your day is far from over.
The next destination is The Khao Luang Caves. These caves have been called peaceful and spiritual by most who have visited them. There is a sufficient amount of walking involved so make sure youre wearing sensible footwear. You will surely love the formation of the stalactites and stalagmites which hang above your heads. You will find a wide array of statues, some beautiful, some quirky and most Buddha oriented. Light shines in through a small opening in the caves making them all the more beautiful. Post this, a stucco decorated art temples awaits us
Following this comes the eternal palace of love 16 teak buildings, right beside the beach, with cork trees and fountains well, need one say more to describe this gorgeous location The sea breezes compliments this ThaiVictorian structure beautifully and the well maintained landscape adds to tits elegance. Your knees must be covered, and sarongs will be provided for the same. Seep in the love in the air at your visit to the stunning palace.
It would have been a long, but fulfilling day. You will be dropped back to your hotels after a bustling journey. You will be back by around 330 p.m. so feel free to make plans for the rest of the day
- 09001300 Pick up from hotel
- 09301330 Visit Wat Mahathat, Tham Khao Luang, Local Market in town, KhaoWang, Swiss Sheep farm
- 12001400 Enjoy Thai style Lunch
- 13001900 Drop back to hotel
Please provide the driver with your confirmed prepaid Travel Voucher at the time of your pick up
Its a private tour, timings of tour can be flexible as per travelers wish
Dress appropriately as you would visit temple premises, entry may be denied.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Afternoon Bicycle Tour in Hua Hin
- Khao Takiab and Plearnwan Tour in Hua Hin Including Lunch
- Baan Sillapin Artists Village and 3D Museum in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Swiss Sheep Farm and Khao Luang Cave Tour Including Lunch
- Day Trip to Sam Roi Yot National Park from Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Night Tour by Night Including Dinner