Hua Hin City Tour
OverviewHua Hin where the city meets the sea! Its lively markets, tasty street food, beautiful beaches and cosmopolitan environment will just leave you wanting more of it, endlessly! A Hua Hun city tour is a Thailand essential. From bustling markets, to plentiful seafood and luxury resorts, palaces and more the city has a whole bunch of interesting activities to offer. On this tour, you will also get a glimpse of what Thailand is famous for its silk! You are definitely up for a fun filled day!
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotels at around 930 a.m. Be ready for an action packed day as you wont be returning before another 56 hours. This isnt the usual all time tour. It will surprise you in every manner possible. Your first stop for instance isnt e museum or a beach. It is a railway station
A railway stationThis stop is exactly what one calls eye candy. The quaint little tiny peculiar railway station is charming and picturesque. It is daintily structured with teak and has a separate platform for the royal family and a separate one for the commoners. You would never have seen a railway station like this one, and it is definitely well worth a quick stop Remember to keep your cameras out, one doesnt find backgrounds like this one often.
After this, you shall be taken to The Thai Silk Village. One generally doesnt think about how this lustrous cloth which when adorned adds to once grace is actually made The Thai Silk Village shows you the entire process of how silk is made. Right from the silk worms feeding on the mulberry the cocoon formation boiling the cocoon and extracting the thread to weaving it into the material you get an overview of everything There will be an endless variety of souvenirs for you to pick up. The soft silk is heavenly There will also be stores which will make silk garments for you within 24 hours and will get them delivered to your hotel. The staff is courteous and the entire experience is absolutely magnificent
Up next is The Wat Khao Takieb. Also locally known as the monkey mountain, this is definitely a famous landmark for tourists. The climb up the mountain top is steep so make sure youre in correct footwear. You will cross a fishing village to reach the temple, and this in itself is an interesting journey. It has its name for a reason there are monkeys by the dozen and more here. The view from the stop is dazzling and gives you a true idea of the expanse of Hua Hun. Well, the climb is worth it indeed.
Following this comes The eternal palace of love 16 teak buildings, right beside the beach, with cork trees and fountains well, need one say more to describe this gorgeous location The sea breezes compliments this ThaiVictorian structure beautifully and the well maintained landscape adds to tits elegance. Your knees must be covered, and sarongs will be provided for the same. Seep in the love in the air at your visit to the stunning palace.
There is still more to do Next you will get a chance to have the time of your Life on a Samlor. Wondering what that is A typical Thai invention a three wheeled bicycle. It will take you through the busy markets and fishing pier. Like we mentioned before, you wont know what to expect on this tour
Following this ride session you will proceed for lunch which is a sumptuous Thai buffet you cant not indulge in one on a vacation in Thailand. You will be dropped back to your hotels by 1500 hours so feel free to spend your evening with other plans. It will have been a hectic day so happy relaxing
- 0900 Pick Up from the hotel
- 0930 Visit Vintage Hua Hin Train Station, a look at Thai Silk village, Wat Khao Takieb, Maruekhatayawan Palace Palace of Hope Love
- 1300 Later break for Lunch
- Tuk Tuk start from train station around the city.
- 1500 Drop at the hotel
Please provide the driver with your confirmed prepaid Travel Voucher at the time of your pick up.
Maruekhatayawan Palace Palace of Hope Love will remain close on Wednesday.
Dress appropriately as you would be visiting temple and may deny entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Khao Takiab and Plearnwan Tour in Hua Hin Including Lunch
- Baan Sillapin Artists Village and 3D Museum in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Swiss Sheep Farm and Khao Luang Cave Tour Including Lunch
- Day Trip to Sam Roi Yot National Park from Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Night Tour by Night Including Dinner
- Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project and Plearnwan Tour from Hua Hin