Hua Hin Morning Walking Tour With Tak Bat Ceremony
OverviewDevelop an immense appreciation by experience the Tak Bat ceremony early in the morning and learn the philosophy behind Buddhism, being good and giving back. Experience the hustle and bustle if the various activities at the local market, but watch out for motorcyclist delivering their daily fresh produces to sell in the market.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourOur driver and English speaking guide will collect you from your hotel in Hua Hin around 7am. First, we will head to Hua Hin quarter to participate in Tak Bat ceremony. Tak Bat means giving alms to monks and you will see many locals and visitors here offering free food to monks. You need to remove your shoes before pouring the food in the monk bowl, and a short prayer shall be said. While offering food to monks, please note that female cannot touch monks as they are the symbol of purity.
Next, we move on to Jim Food Shop, to taste the delicious authentic Thai food. After filling up your hungry stomach, we proceed to the local market. Feel the atmosphere around the market and explore the market specialize in fresh and inexpensive produce. You get to see the locals purchase their daily fresh food at the busiest time and witness a steady stream of motorbikes coming to and from. The stalls are resplendent with fresh meat, vegetables, fruit, fish and dozens of brightly colored pungent spices. After the market tour, we will drop you back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Hua Hin Morning Walking Tour With Tak Bat Ceremony
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Hua Hin Morning Walking Tour With Tak Bat Ceremony
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.