Huacas And Larco Museum Night Tour Including Dinner - Lima
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourYour night tour in Lima begins with hotel pickup. You will board a vehicle and head to the Huaca Pucllana, a Pre-Colombian archaeological site in the middle of Miraflores. Observe this site, dating from circa 1,500 years ago, as you drive around it with your guide. You will then head to Huaca Huallamarca, another set of pre-Inca ruins in the area of San Isidro, an impressive adobe pyramid.
Finally, you will visit the Larco Museum featuring the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and the famous erotic archaeological collection. You will end your tour enjoying a dinner of Peruvian food at the Cafe del Museo, a nicely set restaurant surrounded by an inspiring garden. You will be transferred back to your hotel afterwards.
Inclusions for Huacas And Larco Museum Night Tour Including Dinner
- Bottled water
- 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Huacas And Larco Museum Night Tour Including Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lima City tour, Lunch and Pachacamac Full day
- Private Cooking Class With a Local Family in Lima
- Tour to Pachacamac Ruins and Archaeological Museum
- Caral full day Classic - Oldest Civilization in America
- 4-Day Lima Culinary Experience
- 7-Day Inca Treasures from Lima
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima