- In the morning around 8.00 am, your private driver and guide will come to take you at your hotel in Guiyang city, and then drive you to Anshun city about 2 hours driving. Your could enjoy the resident houses of local minority and unique rural scenery different from your homeland en route. Today's first attraction is Huangguoshu Waterfall. Such a wonderful and amazing scenic that you must see it at least once, is the largest waterfall in China and even entire Asia with 74 meters high and 81 meters wide. It is marvelous spectacle of nature, renowed for its grand. There you are able to admire different views of the waterfall, particularly go beyond the waterfall ,where you can see water starts dropping and touch the waterfall.
- At noon you'd like to have a lunch at the restaurant among scenic spot. After lunch, you will head to Dragon Palace Cave, this is a magnificent underground cave its consists of lakes,waterfalls and stalactites, it will make you a good view of the the varies of Karst landscapes,solemn steep cliffs and jagged stone forest by boat.
- In the late afternoon, your driver and guide will escort you back Guiyang and end this tour with sweet memory.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Guiyang city
Return Details :
Your hotel in Guiyang city
OverviewHuangguoshu Waterfall is the largest waterfall in Asia and one of the grandest waterfalls in the world. Huangguoshu Falls is 74 meters (243 ft) high and 81 meters (266 ft) wide. The upstream Baishui River is flowing towards the bluff and falling into the Rhinoceros Pool at the foot. During the rainy season (May to October), the water rolls down to the Rhinoceros Pool like thousands of horses galloping and shakes the ground and the hill. The thunderous roars of the falls can be heard several kilometers away. The falls are at their most spectacular about four days after heavy rain in this season. The dry season starts from November till April. In the two months of March and April the flow of water can become a trickle. We will offer you private guide and driver for one day tour to visit the classic scenic spots of Guiyang: Huangguoshu Waterfall and Dragon Palace.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- 1. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
2. Air-conditioned tour vehicle
3. English Speaking tour guide
4. Typical Chinese lunch
5. Entrance tickets of Huangguoshu and Dragon Palace and one way Escalator of Huangguoshu.
- 1.Tips to the guide and driver
2.Boat ticket in Dragon Palace
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Are you interested in this itinerary? Send us a message and let us help you plan and book your China vacation based on this sample. Response within 24 hours. Contact our Travel Consultant
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.