Huangpu River Ferry And Shanghai Top Attractions Bike Tour With Local Lunch
OverviewEnjoy the legendary ancient House and amazing landscape of French Concession and take a ferry boat across Huangpu River to PuDong District cycling around Lujiazhui area on a 7 hours bicycle tour from morning 9:00am to 3:00pm with a professional tour guide plus an authentic lunch.Learn about the history of the site with live commentary from a tour guide.Get incredible views of the French Concession and Xintiandi(Fashionable Vanguare),Tianzifang,Nanjing Road,The Site of The First National Congress of CPC and more,including the People's Square and Shanghai Museum.
Know More about this tour
This tour is give you a clarify clue of Shanghai's Concession period. Explore the top attractions from both French concession and Lujiazhui area of Pudong.Your guide will give you a short introduction of Concession history and safety explain,then you will be start your 7 hours bike trip.when you ride through the Tianzifang in French Concession a typical Shanghai lane block,it gathers art gallery,Boutique and international cuisine together. Nowadays it became a gathering place for foreigners and tourist.After that we peddle to Xintiandi.It is the result of the crowded environment and the mingling of cultures.It has become a fashionable trendsetter integrating various elements after renovation.We will linger around about 30 minutes.Then across Nanjing Road head to Fuxing park which is the only French style Park in whole China was built by French immigrant during 1921.The Tour features a lot of popular attractions such as Peoples' Square,foodie street,local wet market and Shanghai Museum,Slums,and much more.Plus a traditional local lunch.Your guide will sharing interesting historical story during the tour.
Inclusions for Huangpu River Ferry And Shanghai Top Attractions Bike Tour With Local Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Huangpu River Ferry And Shanghai Top Attractions Bike Tour With Local Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour