Huangyaguan Great Wall And East Qing Tombs All Inclusive Private Excursion Tour - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy a private day trip to Huangyaguan Great Wall and Qing east tombs. The Huangyaguan first time was built in 566,Beiqi Dynasty,and rebuilt again in the Ming Dynasty.This section of the Great Wall winds on high mountains and lofty hills.The Eastern Royal Tombs of the Qing Dynasty(1644-1911) are the largest and best preserved extant tomb complexes for royal families in China, and also the most important tombs for emperors and their women in the last dynasty.
Know More about this tourYour private guide would mee you in hotel lobby at reasonable time .Drving by private vehicle for approximately 3hours to Huangyaguan Great Wall. On the way you will enjoy beautiful countryside scenery,and your guide will give you a history class while driving about the Great Wall as well as the Eastern Qing Tombs.Once arrived at Huangyaguan Great Wall, you will enjoy a less hurried and less crowded hike at the Wall. You will spend about 1.5 hoursat Huangyaguan The Huangyaguan section of the Great Wall including 3 km (1.8 miles) of the wall, 20 watchtowers, one pass fort, and one gatehouse.
Then you will heading to the Qing Tombs,on the way you will stop at a local village for a delicious Chinese lunch.
The Eastern Qing tombsare an imperial mausoleum complex of the Qing dynasty.They are the largest, most complete, and best preserved extant mausoleum complex in China. Visit the Yuling tomb for Qianlong emperor was the longest reigning Qing emperor. His tomb, which took over 50 years to build, is particularly splendid. It is composed of three chambers with four doors, in the shape of the Chinese character "Zhu", meaning "ruler". The marble carvings on the walls and ceilings are of high artistic value. The tomb of Empress Dowager Cixi, Dingdongling, is the most advanced of all the Qing Tombs for its technical and artistic skill. the carving on the central ramp leading to the main hall shows a dragon and a phoenix playing with a pearl in the clouds, but in a reversal of the usual pattern, the phoenix being above dragon. The inner walls of the main and side halls are covered with gold leaf in a design of bats which symbolizes good luck and the Chinese character "happiness".
Inclusions for Huangyaguan Great Wall And East Qing Tombs All Inclusive Private Excursion Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- Entrance fees above all
- Delicious lunch in local restaurant
Exclusions for Huangyaguan Great Wall And East Qing Tombs All Inclusive Private Excursion Tour
- Gratuity to the guide and driver (Recommended)
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The quoted price is for a-10 hour tour per day. If you use more than 8 hours or less than 9 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
Additional hours are billed at 100 for the guide and 100CNY for the driver.
Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver