Huatulco Canyoneering Adventure On The Zimatán River - Santa Maria Huatulco
OverviewDuring your Huatulco vacation, take a break from the beach and enjoy a little outdoor adventure on a canyoneering tour. Canyoneering (also known as canyoning) is the sport of exploring canyons by climbing, rappelling and swimming, and you’ll do just that on this 5-hour excursion to the Zimatán River (Rio Zimatán). With a guide, explore the canyon carved by the river, doing as much or as little activity as you want, from swimming to jumping from the boulders to rappelling down by rope. All equipment is provided, and box lunch is included.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Huatulco hotel, head by minivan away from the coast to a canyon carved by the Zimatn River. Your guide will give you the rundown on how to best explore and experience the canyon; if youre a canyoneering or rappelling novice, youll receive instruction and safety tips.
Then, youre free to explore the canyon by swimming in natural pools, checking out waterfalls, jumping off rocks into the river, climbing up boulders, and rappelling (aka abseiling) down them into the water. If you need a rest (or simply don't want to jump off, climb up or rappel down anything!) stretch out on the rocks and enjoy the warm sunshine. You have about two hours to enjoy the river.
Take a break to eat a box lunch and sip on a refreshing beer (not included) or bottle of water, and then head back to your hotel by minivan.
Inclusions for Huatulco Canyoneering Adventure On The Zimatán River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water and fruits
- Local guide
- Use of equipment, including lifejackets and helmets
Exclusions for Huatulco Canyoneering Adventure On The Zimatán River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Box lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring/wear a bathing suit, shorts, T-shirt, tennis shoes, hat/cap, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
Tour operates with a maximum of 20 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.