Huatulco Discovery: Land And Sea - Santa Maria Huatulco
OverviewExperience Huatulco’s spectacular bays and explore the seaside town on a full-day tour. Stop at the Bay of Maguey to swim or snorkel, visit the town’s zocalo and Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe, and shop for regional handicrafts at a selection of shops.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourA great way to get acquainted with Huatulco is through this combination of 2 excursions, taking in the spectacular bays by water and exploring the seaside town on land.
Youradventure begins on the water as you explore the bays, getting a close up look and seeing phenomena such as La Bufadora (the Blowhole) and the Stone Face.
Head ashore in the Bay of Maguey, one of the Huatulco areas calmest beaches for swimming. Youll have some time here to swim, snorkel, or enjoy the sun and a delicious seafood lunch.
Continue on the tour by road, visiting La Crucecita, the pleasant downtown area and the evergreen zocalo, or central square. See the beautiful church dedicated to the Virgin of Guadalupe, featuring the world's largest painting of the Virgin, on its ceiling.
Youll find several stores that showcase a wide variety of handicrafts, including black pottery from the valleys of Oaxaca, handmade woven rugs and carpets, milled on traditional looms, and the world-famous alebrijes, which are fantastical folk art sculptures.
You can try mezcal, which is the original Oaxacan version of tequila. Chocolate is also a popular local product, rivaling the best in the world. Youll also find coffee, regional cheeses, clothes, wines, and much more.
To top off your day, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay of Santa Cruz and La Entrega beach.
Inclusions for Huatulco Discovery: Land And Sea
- Roundtrip transportation to and from select Huatulco hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Water and soft drinks aboard theboat
Exclusions for Huatulco Discovery: Land And Sea
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Bring bathing suit, change of clothe, hat, sunglasses, towel and biodegradable sunscreen and cash for personal expenses.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.