Huatulco National Park Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling In Maguey Bay - Santa Maria Huatulco
OverviewExperience the natural wonders of Bahas de Huatulco National Park, traveling by boat along a series of beautiful bays strung along the Pacific coast. Youll discover several of the park's nine bays including Baha Santa Cruz, Organo, Chachacual and Cacaluta, stopping to snorkel in spectacular Maguey Bay. Keep an eye out for marine sightings of dolphins, whales and sea turtles that inhabit these coastal waters of Oaxaca! Round-trip hotel transport and commentary by your local guide are included in your full-day tour.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, board the boat for your full-day tour of Huatulco National Park, traveling to many of its magnificent bahas, or bays. A boat tour is the best way to discover this marine paradise, where youll have a chance to dip into these warm waters as well as relax on the beach before your day is through.
Cruise along the rugged shoreline from the harbor of Santa Cruz Bay, an ecological reserve that hosts plentiful fish among the coral reefs. From here, youll coast toward Organo Bay where a unique underwater world awaits. Cacaluta Bay offers plentiful wildlife viewing, including migratory birds that flock to its Laguna el Zanate. Passing Chachacual Bay, your animated captain-guide discusses all there is to see, including possible whales or dolphins playing in the wake.
When your boat reaches Maguey Bay, put on your snorkel gear and jump into the inviting waters. Youll find diverse undersea life, including many reef fish, in this protected cove. Afterward, head to the shore, where the best seafood restaurant on Maguey Beach awaits.
Enjoy Oaxacan specialties for lunch (own expense) before youre dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Huatulco National Park Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling In Maguey Bay
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Beer (4 per passenger), soft drinks and water aboard vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Huatulco National Park Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling In Maguey Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks at the restaurant
- Dock fee ($0.75 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.